50 Random Things About Me
1. I don't smoke. Never have and never will!
2. I love cooking, yet I never make the same dish twice! Inventing new recipes is what keeps me in the kitchen.
3. I speak fluent German and get the funniest stares anytime I answer my mother's calls with a "Hallo! Was machst du?"
4. I get cold easily. Winter is a particularly difficult time for me. Thick fluffy oversized sweaters and hot chocolate are elementary for my survival!
5. But when it comes down to chocolate or vanilla, I pick vanilla every time. Bourbon Vanilla ice cream with baked caramelized apples.. Vanilla essence in my morning coffee.. Vanilla body balm.. etc
6. I don't watch TV - at all. But I enjoy going to the cinema with my lover and his popcorn. I usually pick out movies with a twist. I want the endings to surprise me, happy or not.
7. I see the world in shades of grey, there's no black or white, good or bad - Just nuances.
8. My beliefs have nothing to do with religion. I believe in ethics, not in the church.
9. I get bored really easily, that's why I'm always on the hunt for the next interesting thing to spark my curiosity.
10. I'm afraid of heights. That's why I've never been on a roller coaster ride - and I don't plan to, either.
11. I don't drink soda. Except in cocktails. I love cocktails. Mai-Tai, Cuba Libre, Sex on the Beach, my party mood is already awakened.
12. I call me parents on their first name. I was never used to "Mom" and "Dad".
13. I talk fast. People usually have trouble keeping up with me when I approach a subject I'm passionate about. By the end I notice people's blank faces nodding at me, ashamed to say they had no idea what I'm blabbering about.
14. Although I have a lot of acquaintances and I'm very sociable, I keep my circle of friends small. But they're the real-deal. Loyalty is major for me.
15. I like poetry.. and poets, and lyrics, and singers, and speeches, and speakers, and blogs, and bloggers. - These are people that make words carry the world within them.
16. I've got a big brother. He loves me a lot even if he never says it. - He thought me a lot of stuff when I was little, helped me find my superpowers, made me think kids are born from the belly button etc, but he let me beat him at our mortal combat fights.
17. I'm an online shopaholic. I admit! The internet is my only addiction.
18. As a kid, I wanted to be a news presenter when I grew up. I thought these ladies were not only beautiful, but smart and respectable. I had no idea what a prompter was back then, hihi.
19. I'm very playful with people I'm close with. Fooling around is my talent.
20. Running makes me feel alive and powerful.
21. I don’t have any tattoos, but I'm pretty sure I’ll get one soon enough.
22. I don't think there's anything sexier than a rough Italian voice.
23. I love talking politics.
24. When I'll be old, I want to be able to say, that I’ve seen the whole world.
25. I never ever watch horror movies.
26. I laugh hardest when it’s about myself.
27. One day, I want to own a small, but gorgeous café, on a hidden street of a big city.
28. I go through life thinking I can have it all.
29. I've got absolutely no problem with PDA. Why keep love a secret?
30. I hate waking up alone. But somebody takes care I never do.
31. I’m team Apple everything. ( remember I told you about loyalty? )
32. I weep at movies, books, news, commercials, anything that gets slightly emotional.
33. When I’m in love, oh darling, I’m all in, heart and soul.
34. I never had a real nickname.
35. I have more high heels than flats, although I don't wear them as much. I still got shoes I've never worn in my closet - Sparkling, waiting for the world to see them.
36. I’m a natural brunette, even though I can’t see myself anyway else than blonde.
37. I wish I’d lived in the 20s, there's so much glamor about that decade.
38. I think in English, even my conscience thinks it sounds better.
39. I sneeze like a power-puff. I actually notice people laughing every time I do. And sometimes I sneeze more than 20 times in a row. ( I'm allergic to pollen )
40. I love to hear artists talk about their work. It's just so inspiring.
41. One of my life dreams is to see the Aurora Borealis.
42. I always expect the best to happen - An optimist all the way.
43. I like to think that coincidences have a special meaning.
44. I’mthe best gift-giver. I actually love looking around for the perfect presents. (.. that's why I'll only host the coolest Giveaways on Dyrogue. )
45. If I fall asleep naked, I’m running around naked in my dreams, too.
46. I want to have kids, at least 2. The first will be a boy ( I know this for sure ) and I'll name him Pablo.
47. I don’t have a middle name. My kids won't have either.
48. I used to have fantasies about meeting Harry Potter. I actually asked my mom once, to take me to England for my date - Harry was very disappointed I didn't make it.
49. When I’m upset I just go to sleep, my judgment is better when I wake up. ( That's what I did after my mom said "no". )
50. It's been 2 months since I started my blog.
Aaannd ... I was invited to talk about it at FASHIONALITYs 3d edition. There will be more than 50 things about DYROGUE and my experience with starting blogging, in my speech on Saturday, the 5th of July. You're all invited, ladies and gents!